How can preventative maintenance keep your healthcare facility safe?
Don’t send patients home with new infections.
Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAIs) are a leading cause of re-hospitalization, sometimes even deaths (99,000 deaths a year costing nearly $20 billion). Our fogging techniques are EPA-approved and provide a 6-log kill rate of even the most difficult pathogens: C. Diff, MRSA, TB, Enterovirus, Meningitis, and many, many more.
We use a variety of decontamination practices, including aerosolized hydrogen peroxide mist, which is proven to reduce health-care acquired infection rates and hospital re-admission rates.
- Our patented and EPA-approved hydrogen peroxide solution achieves a 6-log (99.9999%) kill on (and underneath) every surface, validated after each treatment.
- Safe for sensitive electronics.
- Shadows? Corners? No problem. Wherever the air goes, so does our aerosolized solution.
- Our policies, procedures, and use of emerging technology focuses on preventing cross-contamination and minimizing human error.
- Each treatment is then validated using a third party biological indicator. A report is then generated and shared, ensuring success and mitigating risk.
In all client spaces, we utilize Pathogend’s approved EPA Validated Disinfection Process. In a healthcare environment, we operate with heightened sensitivities and strict HIPAA compliance.
Pathogend of New Jersey’s disinfection system utilizes non toxic, non-bleach based solutions particularly effective in hospital environments without leaving harmful chemical residues or environmental contaminants. Specific system characteristics can be verified on the EPA site using Pathogen’s system registration number.
- Achieving a 6-log kill rate for some of the most resistant strains of viruses and bacteria including C. diff
- Safe for electronics and other sensitive equipment
- EPA registered hospital disinfectant system
- EVS cleaning is essential for removing gross contaminants; Pathogend disinfecting system then kills HAIs like C.diff at 99.9999% EPA registered kill claim, which is the step that safeguards you after regular EVS cleaning
- Our policies, procedures, and use of emerging technology focuses on preventing cross-contamination and minimizing human error
Aerosolized Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) System
Pathogend of New Jersey uses aerosolized hydrogen peroxide mist, which is proven to reduce C. diff, health-care acquired infection rates by reducing colony forming units, CFU’s, to less than 1 unit after each properly performed treatment, and thus reducing hospital readmission rates.
Cloud-Based Data Collection and Analysis
As an addition to our proven AHP fogging, we offer cloud-based data collection and analysis, providing:
- Real-time feedback on testing verification methods incl. Surface contaminant ATP and prompt incubation turn around for bio-indicators verifying the performance of kill rate claims.
- The ability to track trends.
- Proof of disinfection to meet government regulations and standards.
Our service eliminates these common germs and more:
HAND, FOOT & MOUTH DISEASE
MOLD & FUNGI
Clostridium difficile (C. diff), one of the most common and hard to treat healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs), sickens nearly half a million people a year in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 29,000 of them die from the disease contracted in hospitals or long-term care facilities.
*CFU, Colony forming units of C.diff reduced to less than 1 CFU with Pathogend System vs. leading household disinfectant spray leaving 1000 CFU of C.diff behind